Weddings - Corporate Events - Parties - Sound Reinforcement
There is a lot more to being a DJ than playing music!
- Throughout the event CJ will MC and coordinate each activity, according to your design.
- The photographer, videographer, food service personnel and any other entertainment or service provider will be notified of the activity before it happens, in order to keep your party running smoothly.
- The process of booking your wedding begins with the schedule for the day. The couple to be married will meet with CJ prior to the wedding day to discuss exactly how they want their wedding reception plans to be carried out. Including announcements, introductions, and music selection.
- CJ can also provide music for the ceremony as well as the reception. As guests are arriving classical music will be played softly to set the mood of the moment celebrating the serious commitment between two loving people.
- Hi I'm CJ, thank you for inquiring about our services either myself or one of our personally trained DJ'S will be attending to your musical entertainment. I would like to give you an example of the typical schedule of events that take place with our traditional wedding package.
- While the bride and groom are having pictures taken after the ceremony, the reception begins with light jazz music being played.
- After pictures, the announcement is made to prepare the guests for the bride and groom's grand entrance. This introduction sets the mood of the event to focus primarily on the bride. The introduction of the wedding party, including the flower girl, the ring bearer, bridal attendants, best man and maid or matron of honor. And of course, the bride and groom. The traditional recessional music will be played for the Grand Entrance. Or you may choose any other selection.
- As the bridal party is seated for dinner the light music is resumed.
- After dinner, the DJ enters the dance floor and introduces himself in order to gain the attention of all the guests. Once this is obtained, the attention is now to be focused on the best man. The best man is introduced and given the microphone in order to present the toast to the bride and groom.
- The bride and groom are invited to the dance floor in order to share their first dance as husband and wife. When the first dance has ended the parents and bridal party are invited to join in. Either after this dance or while this song is still playing, the remaining guests are invited to come to the dance floor and take part in this celebration.
- A song list will be provided upon request in order for you to tell us what type of music you want played throughout the event. Your party can be formal or casual with as much interaction with the audience as you wish. And of course with our organized lists of songs we can have song requests ready in less than one minute most of the time.
- Remember, there is still the cake cutting, father daughter dance, optional money dance and any other special activities requested.
Thank you for considering cj the dj and the sound investment!